Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cherry Gully Weather

Current conditions unavailable.
Today
Tonight

Darling Downs for : Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain and thunderstorms in the east this morning, clearing. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south during the afternoon. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h turning W/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 23.

Current Conditions

Warwick at Thursday 9:50am EST
Temperature:16.5°C
Feels like: 16.5°C
Dew point: 3.9°C
Relative Humidity: 43%
Wind:  W 19 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1012.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Warwick

Thu
3 Sep
Thunderstorms clearing8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms clearing
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 33km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Frost then sunny3°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  S 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Clearing shower5°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  E 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 9km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Possible shower4°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  N 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 11km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower5°C23°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 11km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Mostly sunny6°C24°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 17km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Mostly sunny4°C22°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h

Cherry Gully Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone