Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Yaraka Weather

Now32.7°C
Today37°CPossible shower
Tonight23°C

Central West for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain areas developing east of Longreach, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls east of Longreach. Winds S/SE 30 to 45 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 36.

Current Conditions

Blackall at Wednesday 1:10pm EST
Temperature:32.7°C
Feels like: 32.7°C
Dew point: 16.5°C
Relative Humidity: 37%
Wind:  E 37 km/h
Gusts to: 44 km/h
Pressure: 1005.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Isisford

Wed
29 Mar
Possible shower25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SE 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 35km/h
Thu
30 Mar
Sunny23°C37°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 34km/h
Fri
31 Mar
Sunny15°C30°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 29%  3pm: 17% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 20km/h
Sat
1 Apr
Sunny14°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 37%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Sun
2 Apr
Mostly sunny17°C34°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  SE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 18km/h
Mon
3 Apr
Mostly sunny18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Tue
4 Apr
Sunny19°C34°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h

Yaraka Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone