Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Minnie Downs Weather

Now22.2°C
Tonight19°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow30°C

Central West for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Blackall at Monday 10:30pm EST
Temperature:22.2°C
Feels like: 22.2°C
Dew point: 19.6°C
Relative Humidity: 85%
Wind:  ESE 22 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: 1019.7 hPa
Rainfall: 2.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tambo

Tue
31 Mar
Possible thunderstorm19°C30°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h
Wed
1 Apr
Mostly sunny16°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Thu
2 Apr
Mostly sunny17°C32°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
Fri
3 Apr
Mostly sunny18°C33°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 12km/h
Sat
4 Apr
Possible thunderstorm19°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 8km/h
Sun
5 Apr
Possible thunderstorm18°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 12km/h
Mon
6 Apr
Mostly sunny18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 10km/h

Minnie Downs Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone