Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Garfield Weather

Now34.3°C
Today35°CThunderstorms
Tonight23°C

Central West for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h turning E/SE in the afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 33 to 38.

Current Conditions

Blackall at Friday 11:00am EST
Temperature:34.3°C
Feels like: 33.2°C
Dew point: 12.6°C
Relative Humidity: 27%
Wind:  NE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1013.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Barcaldine

Fri
28 Nov
Thunderstorms24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  NE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Mostly sunny23°C34°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 15km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Sunny23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 12km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Possible shower24°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  NE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Possible shower23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Possible shower24°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h
Thu
4 Dec
Possible shower25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 15km/h

Garfield Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone