Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Brixton Weather

Now39.1°C
Today40°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight26°C

Central West for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 36 to 43.

Current Conditions

Longreach Ap at Sunday 1:40pm EST
Temperature:39.1°C
Feels like: 39.3°C
Dew point: 14.7°C
Relative Humidity: 24%
Wind:  WSW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1004.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Barcaldine

Sun
25 Jan
Possible thunderstorm27°C40°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 10km/h
Mon
26 Jan
Mostly sunny26°C41°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 34%  3pm: 14% 
Wind 9am:  S 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h
Tue
27 Jan
Late shower26°C38°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 37%  3pm: 19% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Wed
28 Jan
Possible shower24°C36°C
Chance of rain: 5% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 40%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 9km/h
Thu
29 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 5% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 13km/h
Fri
30 Jan
Possible shower23°C37°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 45%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 11km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Mostly sunny22°C37°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 10km/h

Brixton Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone