Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bangall Weather

Now26.6°C
Today43°CMostly sunny
Tonight25°C

Central West for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h shifting S 25 to 40 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 37 to 43.

Current Conditions

Winton Ap at Thursday 5:50am EST
Temperature:26.6°C
Feels like: 26.5°C
Dew point: 10.7°C
Relative Humidity: 37%
Wind:  NNW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Winton

Thu
8 Dec
Mostly sunny26°C43°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 26%  3pm: 16% 
Wind 9am:  N 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 12km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Showers increasing25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 21km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Thunderstorms22°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Possible thunderstorm20°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  E 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 23km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Showers increasing20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  E 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 25km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Late shower20°C36°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 21km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Late thunder22°C37°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 12km/h

Bangall Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone