Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Peak Vale Weather

Now32.9°C
Tonight21°CSunny
Tomorrow38°C

Central Highlands for Sunday: Mostly clear. High (70%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Clermont Ap at Saturday 8:00pm EST
Temperature:32.9°C
Feels like: 32.5°C
Dew point: 15.0°C
Relative Humidity: 34%
Wind:  NE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1012.3 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Clermont

Sun
23 Nov
Sunny21°C38°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  NE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 18km/h
Mon
24 Nov
Mostly sunny19°C36°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 14km/h
Tue
25 Nov
Sunny20°C37°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
Wed
26 Nov
Mostly sunny20°C36°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h
Thu
27 Nov
Possible thunderstorm20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 12km/h
Fri
28 Nov
Possible shower19°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  E 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 17km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Mostly sunny17°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h

Peak Vale Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone