Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Guluguba Weather

Now7.6°C
Today25°CLate shower
Tonight11°C

Central Highlands for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 28.

Current Conditions

Miles at Wednesday 5:30am EST
Temperature:7.6°C
Feels like: 7.6°C
Dew point: 4.9°C
Relative Humidity: 83%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1023.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Miles

Wed
29 Apr
Late shower9°C25°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  E 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Thu
30 Apr
Heavy showers11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (40-80mm)Heavy showers
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  E 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Fri
1 May
Thunderstorms11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 10km/h
Sat
2 May
Possible shower10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h
Sun
3 May
Fog then sunny11°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Mon
4 May
Fog then sunny10°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 8km/h
Tue
5 May
Sunny10°C26°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h

Guluguba Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone