Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Frankfield Weather

Now20.2°C
Tonight11°CPossible shower
Tomorrow21°C

Central Highlands and Coalfields for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the south, clearing to the east during the morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the north. Winds south to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 23.

Current Conditions

Clermont Ap at Thursday 8:30pm EST
Temperature:20.2°C
Feels like: 20.2°C
Dew point: 12.4°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  NNW 7 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1020.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Clermont

Fri
30 Jun
Possible shower11°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 19km/h
Sat
1 Jul
Sunny5°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Sun
2 Jul
Mostly sunny9°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Mon
3 Jul
Late shower8°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 9km/h
Tue
4 Jul
Possible shower10°C26°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 5km/h
Wed
5 Jul
Mostly sunny8°C25°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 8km/h
Thu
6 Jul
Mostly sunny6°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  SE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 8km/h

Frankfield Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone