Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Argyll Weather

Now33.0°C
Today36°CMostly sunny
Tonight21°C

Central Highlands for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of gusty thunderstorms. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Current Conditions

Clermont Ap at Sunday 1:20pm EST
Temperature:33.0°C
Feels like: 31.6°C
Dew point: 12.0°C
Relative Humidity: 27%
Wind:  ENE 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Clermont

Sun
26 Feb
Mostly sunny21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Mon
27 Feb
Possible thunderstorm21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 19km/h
Tue
28 Feb
Sunny20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h
Wed
1 Mar
Mostly sunny21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Thu
2 Mar
Mostly sunny21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h
Fri
3 Mar
Late shower22°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 15km/h
Sat
4 Mar
Possible shower23°C36°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h

Argyll Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone