Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Dittmer Weather

Now31.0°C
Today31°CWindy with showers
Tonight24°C

Central Coast for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE 30 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Proserpine Ap at Saturday 1:50pm EST
Temperature:31.0°C
Feels like: 35.4°C
Dew point: 22.9°C
Relative Humidity: 62%
Wind:  SE 35 km/h
Gusts to: 52 km/h
Pressure: 1008.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Proserpine

Sat
25 Mar
Windy with showers23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 36km/h
Sun
26 Mar
Windy with showers24°C29°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 85% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 34km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 38km/h
Mon
27 Mar
Windy with showers24°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (> 80mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 90% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 36km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 37km/h
Tue
28 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (> 80mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 88% 
Wind 9am:  E 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 20km/h
Wed
29 Mar
Showers24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 86% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 21km/h
Thu
30 Mar
Possible shower24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (40-80mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 18km/h
Fri
31 Mar
Possible shower24°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  NE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h

Dittmer Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone