Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Armstrong Beach Weather

Now29.0°C
Tonight24°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow33°C

Central Coast for Sunday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south, increasing to a high (70%) chance this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south later tonight. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Mackay Ap at Sunday 5:50pm EST
Temperature:29.0°C
Feels like: 32.9°C
Dew point: 23.2°C
Relative Humidity: 71%
Wind:  E 26 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1010.3 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Te Kowai

Sun
22 Jan
Mostly sunny24°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 17km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C30°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  SE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 19km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Clearing shower25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible shower24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Clearing shower24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Mostly sunny24°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Possible shower25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h

Armstrong Beach Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone