Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Gogango Weather

Tonight20°CPossible thunderstorm

Capricornia for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Rockhampton Ap at Sunday 10:20pm EST
Feels like: 25.9°C
Dew point: 20.6°C
Relative Humidity: 76%
Wind:  N 22 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: 1011.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Baralaba

30 Nov
Possible thunderstorm20°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  N 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 13km/h
1 Dec
Mostly sunny21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  N 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 16km/h
2 Dec
Possible thunderstorm21°C38°C
Chance of rain: 40% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 5km/h
3 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  E 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 14km/h
4 Dec
Possible shower21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 60% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
5 Dec
Mostly sunny19°C34°C
Chance of rain: 20% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 12km/h
6 Dec
Mostly sunny--
Chance of rain: 5% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  E 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 9km/h

Gogango Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone