Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Boyne Valley Weather

Tonight23°CPossible thunderstorm

Capricornia for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Gladstone at Sunday 4:50pm EST
Feels like: 29.6°C
Dew point: 21.3°C
Relative Humidity: 69%
Wind:  NE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1010.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Gladstone

29 Nov
Possible thunderstorm23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 25km/h
30 Nov
Mostly sunny23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  N 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 24km/h
1 Dec
Mostly sunny23°C30°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 23km/h
2 Dec
Possible shower23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 19km/h
3 Dec
Possible thunderstorm23°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 23km/h
4 Dec
Possible shower21°C29°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 30km/h
5 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C29°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 26km/h

Boyne Valley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone