Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wulkuraka Weather

Now31.0°C
Today31°CPossible shower
Tonight19°C

Brisbane for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Amberley at Wednesday 4:30pm EST
Temperature:31.0°C
Feels like: 30.8°C
Dew point: 15.7°C
Relative Humidity: 39%
Wind:  ESE 20 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: 1010.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Ipswich

Wed
10 Feb
Possible shower19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Thu
11 Feb
Possible shower19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Fri
12 Feb
Possible shower19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 24km/h
Sat
13 Feb
Mostly sunny19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h
Sun
14 Feb
Sunny18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Mon
15 Feb
Sunny19°C34°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 15km/h
Tue
16 Feb
Possible shower21°C33°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 14km/h

Wulkuraka Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone