Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Windaroo Weather

Tonight14°CPossible thunderstorm

Brisbane for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later tonight. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 25 to 35 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Current Conditions

Redland at Tuesday 5:10pm EST
Feels like: 21.6°C
Dew point: 18.2°C
Relative Humidity: 81%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Logan City

13 Oct
Possible thunderstorm14°C31°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 16km/h
14 Oct
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
15 Oct
Clearing shower14°C26°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
16 Oct
Possible shower14°C26°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h
17 Oct
Mostly sunny13°C27°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 14km/h
18 Oct
Mostly sunny13°C28°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 13km/h
19 Oct
Mostly sunny14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  N 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 14km/h

Windaroo Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone