Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

St Lucia Weather

Now25.0°C
Tonight21°CPossible shower
Tomorrow31°C

Brisbane for Wednesday: Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about bayside suburbs, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 25 to 40 km/h turning S 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Mostly sunny morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Brisbane at Tuesday 7:50pm EST
Temperature:25.0°C
Feels like: 25.9°C
Dew point: 13.5°C
Relative Humidity: 48%
Wind:  SE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Brisbane

Wed
10 Feb
Possible shower21°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 27km/h
Thu
11 Feb
Possible shower21°C29°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 27km/h
Fri
12 Feb
Mostly sunny21°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 31km/h
Sat
13 Feb
Mostly sunny22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
Sun
14 Feb
Sunny20°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  S 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 20km/h
Mon
15 Feb
Sunny22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 22km/h
Tue
16 Feb
Possible shower23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h

St Lucia Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone