Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Scotts Point Weather

Today28°CPossible thunderstorm

Brisbane for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and patchy rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Current Conditions

Redcliffe at Wednesday 4:50pm EST
Feels like: 24.0°C
Dew point: 20.3°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  N 13 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1014.9 hPa
Rainfall: 16.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Redcliffe

2 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 8km/h
3 Dec
Windy with showers20°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 34km/h
4 Dec
Mostly sunny19°C25°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 26km/h
5 Dec
Mostly sunny18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 24km/h
6 Dec
Possible shower18°C26°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 23km/h
7 Dec
Mostly sunny19°C27°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
8 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  E 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 15km/h

Scotts Point Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone