Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Petrie Terrace Weather

Now22.7°C
Today30°CPossible shower
Tonight22°C

Brisbane for Thursday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Brisbane at Thursday 1:10am EST
Temperature:22.7°C
Feels like: 22.7°C
Dew point: 18.2°C
Relative Humidity: 76%
Wind:  S 6 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Brisbane

Thu
11 Feb
Possible shower21°C30°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 26km/h
Fri
12 Feb
Possible shower22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 30km/h
Sat
13 Feb
Mostly sunny22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
Sun
14 Feb
Sunny21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  S 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 20km/h
Mon
15 Feb
Sunny21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 20km/h
Tue
16 Feb
Possible shower23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 20km/h
Wed
17 Feb
Possible shower23°C29°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 25km/h

Petrie Terrace Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone