Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Narangba Weather

Today24°CShowers easing

Brisbane for Friday: Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Redcliffe at Friday 2:10am EST
Feels like: 18.9°C
Dew point: 17.0°C
Relative Humidity: 89%
Wind:  ESE 41 km/h
Gusts to: 48 km/h
Pressure: 1029.2 hPa
Rainfall: 14.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Caboolture

9 Oct
Showers easing16°C24°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 20km/h
10 Oct
Clearing shower15°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
11 Oct
Mostly sunny13°C26°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 13km/h
12 Oct
Mostly sunny12°C29°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 14km/h
13 Oct
Late shower13°C30°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 13km/h
14 Oct
Possible shower14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
15 Oct
Possible shower15°C27°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower

Narangba Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone