Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Banoon Weather

Now19.1°C
Today28°CMostly sunny
Tonight17°C

Brisbane for Saturday: Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Archerfield Ap at Saturday 4:00am EST
Temperature:19.1°C
Feels like: 19.1°C
Dew point: 16.9°C
Relative Humidity: 87%
Wind:  SSE 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1017.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Archerfield

Sat
29 Nov
Mostly sunny20°C28°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 29km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Mostly sunny17°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 27km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Mostly sunny18°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 28km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Possible shower19°C32°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 28km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Possible thunderstorm20°C33°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 28km/h
Thu
4 Dec
Possible shower21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 28km/h
Fri
5 Dec
Possible shower22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 29km/h

Banoon Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone