Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Alroy Weather

Now31.5°C
Today36°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight28°C

Alice Springs for Saturday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Chance of any rain: 40% Mostly sunny morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm later in the day. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Current Conditions

Urandangi at Saturday 1:30am EST
Temperature:31.5°C
Feels like: 33.9°C
Dew point: 20.4°C
Relative Humidity: 52%
Wind:  N 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1006.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Urandangie

Sat
21 Jan
Possible thunderstorm27°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 5km/h
Sun
22 Jan
Possible thunderstorm28°C38°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 4km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Thunderstorms29°C38°C
Chance of rain: 90% Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 10km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Possible thunderstorm27°C36°C
Chance of rain: 90% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible thunderstorm27°C37°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Possible thunderstorm27°C37°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Sunny--
Chance of rain: 80% Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  E 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 17km/h

Alroy Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone