Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Nyapari Weather

Now24.4°C
Today31°CThunderstorms
Tonight22°C

Southern Interior for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm with possible heavy falls. Winds SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Giles at Friday 12:50am WST
Temperature:24.4°C
Feels like: 24.4°C
Dew point: 23.1°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  WNW 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1006.4 hPa
Rainfall: 3.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Giles

Fri
20 Jan
Thunderstorms22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  N 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 18km/h
Sat
21 Jan
Thunderstorms22°C33°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  N 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 21km/h
Sun
22 Jan
Thunderstorms23°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 17km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Thunderstorms23°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Thunderstorms23°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SE 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Mostly sunny20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 25km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Late shower22°C36°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  E 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h

Nyapari Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone