Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Antewenegerrde Weather

Now28.5°C
Today37°CThunderstorms
Tonight24°C

Southern Interior for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds and possible heavy falls in the far W during this afternoon and evening. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 38.

Current Conditions

Giles at Saturday 5:10am WST
Temperature:28.5°C
Feels like: 30.3°C
Dew point: 20.2°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  SW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1009.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Giles

Sat
28 Feb
Thunderstorms28°C37°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 38%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 23km/h
Sun
1 Mar
Late shower24°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 44%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  E 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h
Mon
2 Mar
Possible thunderstorm25°C38°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 29%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h
Tue
3 Mar
Late shower23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 32%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  E 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 20km/h
Wed
4 Mar
Mostly sunny23°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 31%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  E 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 26km/h
Thu
5 Mar
Showers increasing23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 28%  3pm: 18% 
Wind 9am:  E 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 20km/h
Fri
6 Mar
Mostly sunny22°C34°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 22%  3pm: 15% 
Wind 9am:  E 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 18km/h

Antewenegerrde Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone