Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wagait Beach Weather

Now28.7°C
Tonight26°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow34°C

Darwin-Daly for Sunday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower inland early this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 10% Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Storm likely. Min 26 Max 32 Possible rainfall: 5 to 20 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

Current Conditions

Charles Point at Saturday 10:50pm CST
Temperature:28.7°C
Feels like: 33.9°C
Dew point: 24.9°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  W 7 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Darwin

Sun
7 Feb
Possible thunderstorm26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 17km/h
Mon
8 Feb
Possible thunderstorm26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 19km/h
Tue
9 Feb
Possible thunderstorm26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 23km/h
Wed
10 Feb
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 24km/h
Thu
11 Feb
Thunderstorms26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 21km/h
Fri
12 Feb
Thunderstorms26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 17km/h
Sat
13 Feb
Thunderstorms26°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h

Wagait Beach Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone