Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Tindal RAAF Weather

Now30.2°C
Today40°CMostly sunny
Tonight26°C

Darwin-Daly for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 25 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

Current Conditions

Tindal at Wednesday 1:20am CST
Temperature:30.2°C
Feels like: 33.2°C
Dew point: 21.8°C
Relative Humidity: 60%
Wind:  WNW 20 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1008.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Katherine

Wed
7 Dec
Mostly sunny26°C40°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 17km/h
Thu
8 Dec
Mostly sunny26°C40°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Mostly sunny26°C40°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  N 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Late shower26°C38°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Thunderstorms26°C37°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  N 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 15km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C38°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 17km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Thunderstorms25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h

Tindal RAAF Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone