Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Rakula Weather

Now32.1°C
Tonight25°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow33°C

Darwin-Daly for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 25 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

Current Conditions

Dum In Mirrie at Tuesday 5:30pm CST
Temperature:32.1°C
Feels like: 38.9°C
Dew point: 24.9°C
Relative Humidity: 65%
Wind:  WNW 6 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Channel Point

Tue
6 Dec
Mostly sunny25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Wed
7 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  N 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h
Thu
8 Dec
Mostly sunny26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 13km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 13km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 10km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 10km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 13km/h

Rakula Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone