Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Lambells Lagoon Weather

Now25.8°C
Today35°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight25°C

Darwin-Daly for Friday: Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight with gusty winds. Winds W/NW 20 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Mostly clear. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

Current Conditions

Middle Point at Friday 1:20am CST
Temperature:25.8°C
Feels like: 27.3°C
Dew point: 22.2°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  ENE 2 km/h
Gusts to: 4 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Darwin

Fri
9 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C35°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 15km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 15km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 13km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  N 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 13km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 17km/h

Lambells Lagoon Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone