Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hughes Weather

Now27.6°C
Tonight26°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow34°C

Darwin-Daly for Sunday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 25 Max 35 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Noonamah at Saturday 8:50pm CST
Temperature:27.6°C
Feels like: 32.4°C
Dew point: 25.6°C
Relative Humidity: 89%
Wind:  WSW 2 km/h
Gusts to: 2 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Darwin

Sun
4 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 19km/h
Mon
5 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  E 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 13km/h
Tue
6 Dec
Mostly sunny26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 13km/h
Wed
7 Dec
Mostly sunny26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 14km/h
Thu
8 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  N 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 13km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 16km/h

Hughes Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone