Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hidden Valley Weather

Now26.0°C
Tonight27°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow35°C

Darwin-Daly for Monday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the Cox Peninsula, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm about the Cox Peninsula with gusty winds. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

Current Conditions

Darwin Ap at Sunday 11:40pm CST
Temperature:26.0°C
Feels like: 27.9°C
Dew point: 23.4°C
Relative Humidity: 85%
Wind:  W 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1010.5 hPa
Rainfall: 4.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Darwin

Mon
15 Feb
Possible thunderstorm27°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  W 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 26km/h
Tue
16 Feb
Possible thunderstorm27°C34°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  W 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 28km/h
Wed
17 Feb
Possible thunderstorm27°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 28km/h
Thu
18 Feb
Possible thunderstorm27°C34°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  W 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h
Fri
19 Feb
Possible thunderstorm27°C33°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 23km/h
Sat
20 Feb
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 18km/h
Sun
21 Feb
Possible thunderstorm26°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79% 
Wind 9am:  S 10km/h

Hidden Valley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone