Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Dundee Forest Weather

Now33.3°C
Tonight26°CSunny
Tomorrow33°C

Darwin-Daly for Thursday: Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight with gusty winds. Winds W/NW 20 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Mostly clear. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

Current Conditions

Dum In Mirrie at Thursday 5:10pm CST
Temperature:33.3°C
Feels like: 40.7°C
Dew point: 25.0°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  WSW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Channel Point

Thu
8 Dec
Sunny26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C33°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 13km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 11km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 13km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  N 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h

Dundee Forest Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone