Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Douglas-Daly Weather

Now25.3°C
Tonight25°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow36°C

Darwin-Daly for Thursday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W/NW and light increasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 27 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Current Conditions

Douglas River at Wednesday 8:00pm CST
Temperature:25.3°C
Feels like: 26.4°C
Dew point: 22.6°C
Relative Humidity: 85%
Wind:  NNE 2 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: 1006.3 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Douglas River

Thu
11 Feb
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 9km/h
Fri
12 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 8km/h
Sat
13 Feb
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 7km/h
Sun
14 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C37°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 8km/h
Mon
15 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C37°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 6km/h
Tue
16 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C38°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 7km/h
Wed
17 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C38°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79% 
Wind 9am:  W 9km/h

Douglas-Daly Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone