Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Adelaide River Weather

Now29.9°C
Tonight24°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow34°C

Darwin-Daly for Saturday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower inland early this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 10% Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Storm likely. Min 26 Max 32 Possible rainfall: 5 to 20 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

Current Conditions

Batchelor Ap at Saturday 6:30pm CST
Temperature:29.9°C
Feels like: 35.0°C
Dew point: 24.1°C
Relative Humidity: 71%
Wind:  W 4 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: 1005.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Batchelor

Sat
6 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 6km/h
Sun
7 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 5km/h
Mon
8 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 7km/h
Tue
9 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 10km/h
Wed
10 Feb
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 12km/h
Thu
11 Feb
Thunderstorms25°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 8km/h
Fri
12 Feb
Thunderstorms24°C36°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 5km/h

Adelaide River Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone