Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

The Gap Weather

Now36.8°C
Tonight25°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow37°C

Alice Springs for Friday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Chance of any rain: 40% Mostly sunny morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm later in the day. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Current Conditions

Alice Springs Ap at Friday 5:20pm CST
Temperature:36.8°C
Feels like: 38.0°C
Dew point: 17.7°C
Relative Humidity: 32%
Wind:  N 20 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1004.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Alice Springs

Fri
20 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  NW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 13km/h
Sat
21 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  W 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 5km/h
Sun
22 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 4km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 6km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Possible thunderstorm25°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  S 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 15km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 19km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Possible thunderstorm23°C33°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 21km/h

The Gap Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone