Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Engawala Weather

Tonight24°CPossible thunderstorm

Alice Springs for Monday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Light winds. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW 20 to 25 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Territory Grape Farm at Sunday 7:50pm CST
Feels like: 31.3°C
Dew point: 8.0°C
Relative Humidity: 21%
Wind:  WSW 24 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Territory Grape Farm

30 Nov
Possible thunderstorm24°C39°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 27%  3pm: 15% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 12km/h
1 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  E 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 15km/h
2 Dec
Mostly sunny20°C35°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 26%  3pm: 17% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 26km/h
3 Dec
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 19%  3pm: 13% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 19km/h
4 Dec
Mostly sunny21°C38°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 16%  3pm: 13% 
Wind 9am:  E 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
5 Dec
Possible thunderstorm24°C37°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 28%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
6 Dec
Possible thunderstorm22°C38°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 35%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 11km/h

Engawala Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone