Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mutawintji Weather

Now11.8°C
Today15°CLate shower
Tonight8°C

Upper Western for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms in the east this morning. Winds W/NW 45 to 65 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 19.

Current Conditions

Fowlers Gap at Thursday 9:40am EST
Temperature:11.8°C
Feels like: 8.3°C
Dew point: 3.6°C
Relative Humidity: 57%
Wind:  WNW 41 km/h
Gusts to: 46 km/h
Pressure: 1000.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Fowlers Gap

Thu
29 Sep
Late shower7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 46km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 54km/h
Fri
30 Sep
Windy8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Windy
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 38km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 35km/h
Sat
1 Oct
Sunny6°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 27km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Late shower13°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  N 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 47km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Windy10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Windy
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 42km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Windy9°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Windy
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 32km/h
Wed
5 Oct
Sunny9°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 15km/h

Mutawintji Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone