Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Tempe Weather

Now22.8°C
Tonight19°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow27°C

Sydney for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the late afternoon and evening, mainly in the west. The chance of a thunderstorm in the outer west in the late afternoon and evening. Winds NE 25 to 40 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Sydney Ap at Monday 10:30pm EDT
Temperature:22.8°C
Feels like: 22.8°C
Dew point: 17.8°C
Relative Humidity: 73%
Wind:  NNE 35 km/h
Gusts to: 52 km/h
Pressure: 1015.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mascot

Tue
23 Dec
Possible thunderstorm19°C27°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 33km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Showers19°C26°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 29km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Late thunder19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 27km/h
Fri
26 Dec
Late thunder19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 30km/h
Sat
27 Dec
Mostly sunny17°C24°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 27km/h
Sun
28 Dec
Possible shower18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  E 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 29km/h
Mon
29 Dec
Possible thunderstorm19°C27°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 28km/h

Tempe Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone