Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Spit Junction Weather

Tonight17°CMostly sunny

Sydney for Monday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Current Conditions

Sydney at Sunday 11:10pm EDT
Feels like: 21.0°C
Dew point: 18.6°C
Relative Humidity: 86%
Wind:  NNW 4 km/h
Gusts to: 4 km/h
Pressure: 1010.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Sydney

30 Nov
Mostly sunny17°C26°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  S 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 25km/h
1 Dec
Late shower19°C33°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  N 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 28km/h
2 Dec
Clearing shower19°C23°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 33km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 34km/h
3 Dec
Mostly cloudy16°C22°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  S 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 30km/h
4 Dec
Mostly sunny16°C24°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
5 Dec
Late shower16°C27°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 31km/h
6 Dec
Possible shower17°C28°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 31km/h

Spit Junction Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone