Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Macquarie Fields Weather

Now20.4°C
Tonight17°CCloudy
Tomorrow25°C

Sydney for Monday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and thunderstorms, becoming less likely later this evening. Winds S 30 to 45 km/h. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Holsworthy Ap at Sunday 11:00pm EDT
Temperature:20.4°C
Feels like: 20.4°C
Dew point: 13.4°C
Relative Humidity: 64%
Wind:  S 20 km/h
Gusts to: 37 km/h
Pressure: 1016.9 hPa
Rainfall: 8.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Holsworthy

Mon
2 Mar
Cloudy17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  S 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Tue
3 Mar
Sunny15°C29°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 10km/h
Wed
4 Mar
Possible shower18°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 11km/h
Thu
5 Mar
Possible shower17°C26°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
Fri
6 Mar
Mostly sunny14°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  SW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 9km/h
Sat
7 Mar
Possible shower15°C28°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
Sun
8 Mar
Mostly sunny16°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  N 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 12km/h

Macquarie Fields Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone