Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hurstville Weather

Now16.3°C
Tonight8°CRain
Tomorrow20°C

Sydney for Thursday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

Current Conditions

Canterbury at Wednesday 8:20pm EST
Temperature:16.3°C
Feels like: 16.3°C
Dew point: 7.5°C
Relative Humidity: 56%
Wind:  NE 9 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Canterbury

Thu
3 Sep
Rain8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 27km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Clearing shower9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 20km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 12km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Possible shower8°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower8°C23°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  W 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 17km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h

Hurstville Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone