Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hillside Weather

Now18.4°C
Tonight16°CShowers increasing
Tomorrow22°C

Sydney for Sunday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely during the morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Richmond at Sunday 1:00am EST
Temperature:18.4°C
Feels like: 18.4°C
Dew point: 17.8°C
Relative Humidity: 96%
Wind:  NE 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1014.7 hPa
Rainfall: 4.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Richmond

Sun
19 Apr
Showers increasing16°C22°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 21km/h
Mon
20 Apr
Showers12°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 29km/h
Tue
21 Apr
Showers13°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  S 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 26km/h
Wed
22 Apr
Possible shower12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  S 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 21km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Possible shower14°C22°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 15km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Possible shower13°C24°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 14km/h
Sat
25 Apr
Possible shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h

Hillside Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone