Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Glebe Point Weather

Now12.8°C
Today18°CClearing shower
Tonight11°C

Sydney for Friday: Mostly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast this morning, clearing during the afternoon. Slight (30%) chance of a morning shower or two in the west. Winds S/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

Current Conditions

Sydney at Friday 7:20am EST
Temperature:12.8°C
Feels like: 10.9°C
Dew point: 12.0°C
Relative Humidity: 95%
Wind:  SW 20 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1020.3 hPa
Rainfall: 16.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Sydney

Fri
4 Sep
Clearing shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 29km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Mostly sunny11°C21°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 22km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Possible shower12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 23km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower11°C23°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 21km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Possible shower10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  W 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Possible shower10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  W 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
Thu
10 Sep
Possible shower12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 23km/h

Glebe Point Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone