Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Edgecliff Weather

Now16.8°C
Today19°CClearing shower
Tonight12°C

Sydney for Sunday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of a shower, chiefly near the coast. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h, reaching 40 km/h near the coast. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Sydney at Sunday 4:00pm EST
Temperature:16.8°C
Feels like: 16.8°C
Dew point: 11.7°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  SW 19 km/h
Gusts to: 48 km/h
Pressure: 1011.3 hPa
Rainfall: 3.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Sydney

Sun
26 Apr
Clearing shower12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 42km/h
Mon
27 Apr
Mostly sunny12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 25km/h
Tue
28 Apr
Late shower13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 30km/h
Wed
29 Apr
Possible shower14°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  S 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 26km/h
Thu
30 Apr
Showers14°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 28km/h
Fri
1 May
Showers15°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  E 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 26km/h
Sat
2 May
Showers15°C22°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 28km/h

Edgecliff Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone