Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Casula Weather

Now24.8°C
Tonight17°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow31°C

Sydney for Monday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the late afternoon and evening, mainly in the west. The chance of a thunderstorm in the outer west in the late afternoon and evening. Winds NE 25 to 40 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Holsworthy Ap at Monday 6:00pm EDT
Temperature:24.8°C
Feels like: 24.8°C
Dew point: 16.8°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  NE 4 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1015.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Liverpool

Mon
22 Dec
Mostly sunny17°C31°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 21km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Possible thunderstorm18°C29°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  N 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 16km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Showers19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  S 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Late thunder19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 11km/h
Fri
26 Dec
Late thunder19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 14km/h
Sat
27 Dec
Mostly sunny16°C26°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 12km/h
Sun
28 Dec
Possible shower17°C27°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 14km/h

Casula Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone