Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Jingellic Weather

Now7.0°C
Today20°CLate shower
Tonight5°C

Southwest Slopes for Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south this evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending W/NW 30 to 40 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 21.

Current Conditions

Khancoban at Tuesday 7:10am EST
Temperature:7.0°C
Feels like: 5.7°C
Dew point: 6.1°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  SSE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1012.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Corryong

Tue
3 May
Late shower3°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Wed
4 May
Clearing shower5°C18°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 8km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny5°C20°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 9km/h
Fri
6 May
Possible shower6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 6km/h
Sat
7 May
Cloudy3°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 7km/h
Sun
8 May
Heavy rain6°C22°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Heavy rain
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 89% 
Wind 9am:  N 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 12km/h
Mon
9 May
Mostly sunny3°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 10km/h

Jingellic Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone