Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Towrang Weather

Now17.4°C
Today29°CLate thunder
Tonight12°C

Southern Tablelands for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east from the afternoon, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the afternoon and early evening, possibly severe in the northeast. Areas of fog in the east later tonight. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming E/SE 25 to 35 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 25 to 33.

Current Conditions

Goulburn Ap at Friday 5:20am EDT
Temperature:17.4°C
Feels like: 17.4°C
Dew point: 15.9°C
Relative Humidity: 91%
Wind:  SSE 11 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1021.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Goulburn

Fri
24 Feb
Late thunder16°C29°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 22km/h
Sat
25 Feb
Possible shower12°C21°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 25km/h
Sun
26 Feb
Possible shower12°C22°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 30km/h
Mon
27 Feb
Possible shower13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 26km/h
Tue
28 Feb
Late shower14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 24km/h
Wed
1 Mar
Possible shower14°C28°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 25km/h
Thu
2 Mar
Possible shower15°C29°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 25km/h

Towrang Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone