Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Kenmore Weather

Now10.9°C
Today12°CPossible shower
Tonight7°C

Southern Tablelands for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h increasing to 35 to 55 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 14.

Current Conditions

Goulburn Ap at Saturday 11:20am EST
Temperature:10.9°C
Feels like: 7.1°C
Dew point: 9.3°C
Relative Humidity: 90%
Wind:  WNW 41 km/h
Gusts to: 44 km/h
Pressure: 1006.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Goulburn

Sat
1 Oct
Possible shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 36km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 39km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Sunny7°C21°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 27km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Windy with showers11°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NW 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 37km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Possible shower7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 38km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 42km/h
Wed
5 Oct
Mostly sunny6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 34km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 43km/h
Thu
6 Oct
Sunny8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 30km/h
Fri
7 Oct
Mostly sunny7°C21°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 28km/h

Kenmore Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone