Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Dolphin Point Weather

Now13.4°C
Today16°CShowers
Tonight12°C

South Coast for Tuesday: Cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the south. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 13 and 17.

Current Conditions

Nowra at Tuesday 2:00pm EST
Temperature:13.4°C
Feels like: 12.3°C
Dew point: 13.4°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind:  SE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1028.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Ulladulla

Tue
31 May
Showers12°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 13km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Showers12°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  SW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 11km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Possible shower11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 9km/h
Fri
3 Jun
Possible shower12°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 9km/h
Sat
4 Jun
Showers12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 85% 
Wind 9am:  NE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
Sun
5 Jun
Possible shower12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h
Mon
6 Jun
Mostly sunny11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  SW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 18km/h

Dolphin Point Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone