Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cuttagee Weather

Now15.1°C
Today18°CWindy with showers
Tonight8°C

South Coast for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h tending W/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 19.

Current Conditions

Bega at Sunday 4:00pm EST
Temperature:15.1°C
Feels like: 15.1°C
Dew point: 6.7°C
Relative Humidity: 57%
Wind:  WSW 33 km/h
Gusts to: 48 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bega

Sun
26 Apr
Windy with showers9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h
Mon
27 Apr
Mostly sunny8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 20km/h
Tue
28 Apr
Possible shower7°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 13km/h
Wed
29 Apr
Possible shower6°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 10km/h
Thu
30 Apr
Possible shower8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 8km/h
Fri
1 May
Showers9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 10km/h
Sat
2 May
Showers10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 80% (20-40mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  SW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 12km/h

Cuttagee Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone