Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Smiggin Holes Weather

Now4.1°C
Tonight0°CShowers easing
Tomorrow5°C

Snowy Mountains for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain about the alpine peaks this evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Perisher Valley at Tuesday 8:40pm EST
Temperature:4.1°C
Feels like: 4.1°C
Dew point: 2.6°C
Relative Humidity: 90%
Wind:  WNW 2 km/h
Gusts to: 2 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Perisher

Wed
24 May
Showers easing0°C5°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Thu
25 May
Fog then sunny-2°C7°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 12km/h
Fri
26 May
Clearing shower-2°C8°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 8km/h
Sat
27 May
Possible shower1°C8°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 14km/h
Sun
28 May
Showers0°C6°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 85% 
Wind 9am:  NW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 21km/h
Mon
29 May
Snow-4°C2°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Snow
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h
Tue
30 May
Snow-5°C3°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Snow
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h

Smiggin Holes Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone